Sign up for Property Professional’s new thought-provoking industry newsletter and you could win a two-night stay at a luxury BON Hotel for a family of four
BON Hotels is a South African-based hospitality company that owns, manages and markets hotels across Africa. Find your fit in Cape Town, Gauteng, Bloemfontein, Mpumalanga, Namibia and Nigeria. You are assured world-class care and service at their 14 properties – whether it be from your room with a view over the Vaal River, a corporate suite overlooking a multifunctional sports facility, the sunset over the ocean from your lounge, the sounds of the wild from your private deck or an executive suite to work in peace. All BON Hotels offer professional service and understated luxury, complemented by outstanding facilities and amenities.
Closing date: 19 June 2016 at 5pm.
The prize includes
• Two nights’ accommodation for a family of four (two adults and two children under 12) at any BON Hotel in South Africa or Namibia.
• Breakfast and dinner daily.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is valid until 31 October 2016 and is subject to availability.
- Winners are responsible for all their own travel.
- Valid for a two-night stay for two adults and two children under the age of 12, at any BON branded Hotel within the group.
- Subject to availability of rooms and needs to be booked seven days in advance through the central reservations department.
- Includes dinner per person per day.
- Includes a full English breakfast per person per day.
- Excludes peak demand periods and special events.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other complimentary voucher.
- The voucher may not be transferred to a third party or exchanged for cash or any other services of the hotel.
- The voucher is not extendable.
- All expenses incurred during your stay must be settled upon departure.
- Property Professional T&Cs apply.