Property Professional keeps the real estate industry informed about what is happening in real estate right now, gives estate agents a voice and aims to assist every estate agent in being more effective and successful.
At Property Professional we keep our fingers on the pulse and our ears on the ground about news that could affect or might interest our readers –whether that be property business trends, news and current issues, innovative technology or tips on how to improve marketing skills. Experts in property, legal matters and marketing contribute to the articles on the website and in the newsletters, offering analysis on the latest trends and current affairs, plus practical business advice and useful how-to’s.
The Property Professional publication has become a must-read for property professionals, and the website and newsletters give advertisers the benefit of delivering their message directly to a targeted, engaged audience: the country’s leading real estate professionals. The mix of features across a broad range of issues provides effective, relevant opportunities for brands, and the content offers a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
House rules on the site
We welcome your comments in the comment boxes at the end of each story but please play by the rules, and keep it to robust debate. Please take note of some behaviours you need to avoid:
- Don’t say things that are negative or offensive to anyone. Please don’t swear, insult, threaten, embarrass or abuse any fellow reader.
- Please don’t duplicate posts or re-post queries that have already been answered.
- Any attempts to post spam or personal advertising on this page that we feel is inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please don’t post anything fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or contradictory to South African laws.
- This is a public space for all readers. So please don’t make any comments that are hateful, targeting: religion, race/ethnicity, gender, nationality or political beliefs here.
- You are responsible for what you post. You acknowledge and agree that Property Professional shall not be responsible, in any way, for any postings. You will be responsible for any liability, claim, damage or loss that results from your postings.
We will remove any behaviour that we find to be against the rules, according to the above list, from our site. Where we remove comments we might not give an explanation.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions and giveaways are open to SA residents only. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes if deemed necessary. Prizes must be taken as offered, and are not transferable for cash. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. Entrants may not be employees of The Creative Group, the competition sponsors or anyone professionally linked with the competition. The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into. Winners’ details will be forwarded to the suppliers of the prize. By entering our competition, you give us permission to contact you via email, SMS or phone call. If you’re selected as a winner, we’ll contact you, and you’ll need to confirm your ID.
To get in touch, please email editor@PropertyProfessional.co.za